- Develops presentation materials including user guides and lesson plans for operators of various platforms
- Creates and maintains user documentation such as quick reference guides and troubleshooting procedures
- Produces instructor materials (course outlines, instructional materials, training aids) and tests processes
- Conducts periodic training for customer applications and systems
- Collaborates with engineers to review existing documentation and identify discrepancies
- Researches and assists in writing technical materials and user manuals to support training
- Participates in special projects as requested.
Ability to perform classroom presentations and demonstrations
Working knowledge of WebEx, PowerPoint, and Visio
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Familiarity with basic IT concepts (e.g. networking, security) and a willingness to research related topics.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, project support and/or training
- Proven ability to collect and analyze source data to develop training materials
- Demonstrated ability to learn a variety of systems and communicate them in an effective manner.
- Project management and computer based training skills desired
- Experience in technical writing and communicating technical concepts
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Exercise assertiveness and diplomacy as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Self-starter with ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as needed
Location: Bristow/Manassas Virginia
Clearance: Active TS/SCI highly desirable but not required.
Classification: Full time/exempt